A self-guided program providing information, guidance and support at key stages in your career.
As the leading Beauty and Cosmetic Recruitment Agency, Arthur Edward finds top talent along the product lifecycle to innovate, launch and market bestselling cosmetic & beauty products.
The Career Hub was developed to help you assess and understand your motivations, goals and ambitions, enabling you to proactively plan your career path.
It is a valuable resource for people at all levels and all career stages, from entering the industry to thinking of changing direction, to coping with redundancy.
Career Hub contents
The Career Hub contains over 60 individual pieces, including videos, articles and self-assessment questionnaires. It is presented in 12 key sections:
- Personal goal setting
- Understanding the job market
- The search process
- Using LinkedIn
- Building your personal brand
- CV preparation
- Your wellbeing
- Confidence building and resilience
- Working with a recruitment agency
- Job boards pros and cons
- Interview and presentation skills
- Making a good impression
We continually review and update the Hub, so your feedback and suggestions are very welcome. If you have any comments please contact us.
Benefits for employers
- A supplement to your internal training/HR resource
- A focused and motivated team, enhancing staff engagement and retention
- Independent career guidance from industry specialists
- Support for your staff through times of difficulty or redundancy
Benefits for individuals
- Assess and understand your character and motivations
- Help you to consider and define goals for your career path
- Build confidence and boost communication skills
- Provide focus and guidance for the job search process
- Support you in challenging times