Pure Beauty September 2015 Issue: By Eloise Bell
Pure Beauty September 2015 Issue:
Here are the main points that we should take from this month’s Pure Beauty Magazine:
- Smashbox, HTC and Alesha Dixon join forces to create The Selfie Kit which consists of a selection of make-up products to make users look selfie perfect.
- Olivia Palermo partners with Ciate; the range includes face, lip and eye products inspired by Palmero’s love of luxury, high fashion yet wearable looks.
- Max Factor meets Star Wars; The brand will launch a range of six limited edition products later this year that are influenced by the Stormtroopers and droids in the film.
What’s new in skin care?
- Melvita – Anti-Aging Face Mask
- Amazing Cosmetics – 2in1 face moisturiser and primer
- Sisley – Supremya Baume at Night
- Dirty Works – Touch & Glow Radiance Cream
What’s new in fragrance?
- Kenzo – L’Elixir
- Michael Kors – Gold Collection
- Katy Perry – Mad Potion
- Roads – Africa Collection
What’s new in make-up?
- MAC – Miley Cyrus Viva Glam 2
- Nails Inc – NailKale NailBright
- Rodial – Glamobrow
- Burberry – The products reflect the design and shades of the ready to wear collection.
What’s new in hair care?
- Corioliss – mini vintage travel hair dryer
- Simply Man – MATCH hair collection
- Vosene – Vosene Kids
- Superdrug – 2in1 Cleansing Conditioner
What’s new in body care?
- White Stuff – Hone and body range
- That’s So Pure Body – Deep Kineticell Crackle Mousse (cellulite cream)
- Bramley Bath & Body
- Dove Dermaspa
Pure Beauty Talks to Fiachra Moloney, Marketing Manager for Dove at Unilever UK & Ireland about the new Dove Dermaspa range:
- This range is set to change the hand and body care market, containing patented Cell Moisturisers derived from premium facial moisturising technology. The Cell Moisturisers offer optimum moisturisation to help strengthen and protect the natural skin barrier.
- Dove Dermaspa has been developed with dermatologists and wellbeing experts and is set up to help turn women’s skin care into a pleasurable ritual.
- There are 3 ranges for 3 different skin types; Goodness3, Uplifted+ and Summer Revived, all dermatologically tested.
- Dove worked with over 200 scientists to develop the Cell Moisturisers technology that features in all of the Dermaspa ranges.
- Ann Gottlieb created the collections signature fragrances as well as consulting with wellbeing experts to deliver great experiences.
- The UK hand and body care category is growing at 7.6%. The Dove Dermaspa range is designed to provide a different offering to anything in the current mass market.
- The range has a lot of scope so watch this space and it is a real game changes for the category!