Think you know Arthur Edward Recruitment?
Here are our vital statistics…
- Almost 20 years’ experience as a leading cosmetics & personal care recruitment agency
- Most Clients are repeat customers
- The team have hands-on experience client-side in the industry
- 100% of Clients would recommend us to other businesses
- Quality-first, focused approach is proven effective and efficient
- Recruit all career levels in the beauty and cosmetic industry, from grads to the board
- Multi-discipline: technicians, chemists, ops, sales, marketing, design, digital, training, supply chain, NPD, project management, HR, finance, general management…
- We LOVE what we do!
We’re a team of recruitment specialists (and beauty fans) who support the cosmetic and personal care industry. Our cosmetics, beauty and personal care recruitment agency is based in Covent Garden in central London, and we work with clients and brands throughout the UK, Europe and beyond. We believe that partnership, trust and collaboration are the best ways to a successful, sustainable business, and provide top talent to innovate, launch and market some of the world’s most exciting cosmetics, beauty and personal care products.
And here’s how we support our Clients, in 5 (deceptively simple) steps:
Step 1: A first class brief
We work closely with Clients to get to know company culture, brand values and goals. Any role is much more than just a job title, and we establish the fine details of the vacancy and your ideal candidate.
Step 2: Deep dive research
Our global database of 20,000+ cosmetic, beauty and personal care industry insiders gives us a head start. To this we add our industry contacts and skilled research to create a long list of suitable candidates.
Step 3: Target & Screen
We talk to every candidate on the long list, discussing their skills and suitability for the job and their fit within the company. From investigation and interviews we develop a highly targeted shortlist to present to you.
Step 4: Client interviews
With your feedback we setup interviews, guiding candidates as necessary. From there we’re a central point for conversation between you and the candidates.
Step 5: Offer & Support
We help Clients secure their ideal candidate, agreeing package details and then supporting candidates through the resignation and induction process.
If you’re looking for a job or looking for staff in the cosmetic, beauty or personal care industry, Arthur Edward Recruitment can help you find your perfect match. Just give us a call on 0207 866 8136 or fill in the ‘Get in Touch’ form below. We look forward to hearing from you!