We can hardly believe it ourselves, but 5th August 2020 is our 18th birthday! Heidi Bannister, who started Arthur Edward back in 2002, shares some of her highlights from the last 18 years.
- 2002 Heidi launches Arthur Edward on 5th August, working from her bedroom
- 2003 Arthur Edward outgrows Heidi’s bedroom and moved into an office in her converted garage
- 2004 Arthur Edward (and Heidi) move to larger premises in Ruscombe, near Reading
- 2007 Turnover doubles year on year
- 2008 Heidi starts volunteering with Look Good Feel Better
- 2010 The first Apprentice joins Arthur Edward. Charlotte stays with us for 5 years and progresses from Apprentice Administrator to Office Manager
- 2013 Turnover doubles year on year
- 2014 An Arthur Edward office opens near Reading, and a London office opens in Covent Garden
- 2014 Look Good Feel Better’s 20th anniversary. Arthur Edward starts fundraising
- 2015 Arthur Edward in the Fortune 50: the 50 fastest growing women-led businesses
- Ana Filipa Calado moves to London from Portugal, joins as Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- 2016 Joe Bannister joins the business as Apprentice Recruitment Consultant
- 2018 Ana Filipa Calado is promoted to Recruitment Director
- 2020 We celebrate our 18th birthday! And we’ve raised over £16,000 for Look Good Feel Better since 2014
Find out all about Arthur Edward Recruitment, and how we support companies and candidates in the Beauty industry.